FUJIFILM House of Photography
8-9 Long Acre
Monday - Wednesday: 11am - 7pm
Thursday - Saturday: 11am - 8pm
Sunday: 12pm - 6pm
0203 486 4610
Here are the meanings of some of the abbreviations and specific terms we will use.
'Content' has the meaning given in clause 6.
'our app' means the FUJIFILM House of Photography app.
'our site' means the FUJIFILM House of Photography website https://fujifilm-houseofphotography.com/.
'Software' has the meaning given in clause 19.
'Fujifilm/we/us' means FUJIFILM UK Limited.
'you' means the individual using our site and/or our app.
The FUJIFILM House of Photography website and the FUJIFILM House of Photography app are operated by FUJIFILM UK Limited (“we/us”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01264514 and have our registered office at St Martins Business Centre, St Martins Way, Bedford, MK42 0LF.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to our site and/or our app is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services we provide on our site and/or our app (in whole or in part) with or without notice (see below). We will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason either our site and/or our app is unavailable at any time or for any period or for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
In order to use our site and/or our app, you must obtain access to the internet through a computer, tablet or other device that accesses web-based content. You must provide such computer, tablet or other device and pay for any service and/or telephony fees associated with such access.
In summary you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site and/or our app.
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site and/or our app, or to make contact with other users of our site and/or our app, you must comply with the content standards set out below. You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
You acknowledge that all information, data, text, photographs, graphics, messages and other materials ('Content'), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you and not Fujifilm are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload or post on our site and/or our app. We do not control the Content posted on our site and/or our app and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You acknowledge that by using our site and/or our app, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted using our site and/or our app. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
We have the right to disclose, to the extent permissible by law, your identity to any third party who is claiming that any Content posted or uploaded by you using our site and/or our app constitutes a breach of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
You agree to not use our site and/or our app to do any of the following (collectively referred to as the 'Rules'):
- Upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Harm children in any way.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, a Fujifilm member of staff, forum moderator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted using our site and/or our app.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as 'inside information', proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party.
- Upload post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, 'junk mail,' 'spam,' 'chain letters,' 'pyramid schemes,' or any other form of solicitation.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to 'scroll' faster than other users of our site and/or our app are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Interfere with or disrupt our site and/or our app or servers or networks connected to our site and/or our app, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our site and/or our app.
- Harass another user; or extract, collect, process, combine or store personal data about other users.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Disclose the name, address, telephone, mobile or fax number, e-mail address or any other personal data in respect of any individual.
- Advocate, promote, incite any third party to commit, or assist any unlawful or criminal act.
- Upload, post or otherwise transmit a statement where you know or believe, or have reasonable grounds for believing, that members of the public to whom the statement is, or is to be, published are likely to understand as a direct or indirect encouragement or other inducement to the commission, preparation or instigation of acts of terrorism.
Although we prohibit the uploading of certain types of image and other material to our site and/or our app, we cannot control, nor do we monitor the use of our site and/or our app. It is possible that images or other material may appear on our site and/or our app which are unlawful or offensive and contravene our restrictions on Content set out above. We are not responsible for such images or material but if you become aware of any such images or material on our site and/or our app please contact us without delay.
We may at our discretion contact law enforcement authorities if we are made aware that anything unlawful is occurring or has occurred in relation to our site and/or our app including the uploading of any images in breach of the above restrictions on Content. We may provide copies of any relevant Content to law enforcement authorities and in that connection may also give them access to any personal data that is held by us to the extent permissible by law.
You will indemnify us and our officers and employees against any action, claim, damages, liability, costs and expenses arising out of:
- any claim that the uploading of any images by you or on your behalf is an infringement of any third party's rights of privacy, image rights, copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property rights.
We expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of our site and/or our app by any person in contravention of the Rules.
You agree that we may access, preserve, and disclose any Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that any such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Fujifilm, its staff, users of our site and/or our app and the public.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the services we provide on our site and/or our app.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any Content already posted.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary or as required by law.
We exclude our liability for all action we may take in response to breaches of the Rules. The actions described above are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
With respect to Content you elect to share to publicly accessible areas of our site and/or our app or Content that consists of photos you elect to post to any area of our site and/or our app, you grant us a world-wide, royalty free and non-exclusive licence to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish such Content on the services we provide on our site and/or our app solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting our site and/or our app. This licence exists only for as long as you elect to continue to include such Content on our site and/or our app and shall be terminated at the time you delete such Content from our site and/or our app.
With respect to all Content you elect to share to publicly accessible areas of our site and/or our app, you grant us and our fellow FUJIFILM Group companies the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sub-licensable right and licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
In accordance with the Rules, you must ensure that your Content does not infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person. By submitting your Content, you are warranting that you have the right to grant us and the non-exclusive copyright licence described above. If you are not in a position to grant such a licence to us and our fellow FUJIFILM Group companies, please do not submit the Content.
We may delete, remove or refuse to display any material at our sole discretion.
We aim to update our site and/or our app regularly, and may change the format and content of our site and/or our app (or any services offered by our site and/or our app) at any time.
If the need arises, we may terminate or suspend the operation of our site and/or our app (or terminate or suspend provision of any services offered through our site and/or our app) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may even close it indefinitely. We may do this at any time and without notice.
Any of the material on our site and/or our app may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
You are advised to keep backups of all Content provided to us. We will not be responsible for keeping backups or for the loss of, deletion or corruption of any images or any other material uploaded onto our site and/or our app.
Commentary and other materials posted on our site and/or our app are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our site and/or our app, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Recognising the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services we provide on our site and/or our app, use of such services, or access to such services.
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services we provide on our site and/or our app, including without limitation the maximum number of days that blog postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by our site and/or our app, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access such services in a given period of time. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any Content maintained or transmitted by such services. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
Our site and/or our app may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other internet sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You may provide a link to our site and/or our app, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website or application that is not owned by you.
Our site and/or our app must not be framed on any other site or in any other app.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website or app from which you are linking must not contain any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site and/or our app other than that set out above, please address your request to us at email@example.com.
You acknowledge and agree that the services we provide on our site and/or our app and any necessary software used in connection with such services ('Software') contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in information presented to you through our site and/or our app and the Software is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on our site and/or our app or the Software, in whole or in part.
You agree not to access such services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us use in accessing such services.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site and/or our app for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of our site and/or our app is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we and our fellow FUJIFILM Group companies and third parties connected to us expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of such services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
- We make no warranty or representation that: (i) the services we provide on our site and/or our app will meet your requirements; (ii) such services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of such services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through such services will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our site and/or our app is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile device or computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
The material displayed on our site and/or our app is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our fellow FUJIFILM Group companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damage (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill or wasted management or office time, resulting from: (i) the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site and/or our app or any services provided on our site and/or our app, any websites or resources linked to it and any materials posted on it; (ii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on such services; or (iv) any other matter relating to our site and/or our app or such services, in each case whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
You must not misuse our site and/or our app by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site and/or our app, the server(s) on which our site and/or our app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site and/or our app. You must not attack our site and/or our app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site and/or our app will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your mobile device, computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site and/or our app or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website or other resource linked to it.
FUJIFILM, the FUJIFILM logo, FUJIFILM House of Photography, the FUJIFILM House of Photography logo and any other FUJIFILM product and/or service names that appear on our site and/or our app are trademarks of FUJIFILM Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. Without FUJIFILM Corporation's prior written permission, you agree not to display or use such marks, logos and/or branding.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of our site and/or our app to do the same. If you believe that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on our site and/or our app, please report the problem to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 2020 FUJIFILM UK Limited. All rights reserved.